DOL Appointments in Washington
Making an appointment at a Washington Department of Licensing (DOL) office is an excellent way to spend less time completing your transaction. To make an appointment:
- Visit the DOL online portal.
- Input the reason for your visit.
- Provide your information. This may include your:
- License number.
- Social security number (SSN).
- Contact information.
- Choose the date and time for your appointment.
Book an Express Appointment
Skip is the #1 third-party for DMV related help not affiliated with any government entities
Going to a DOL Office In Person
You can use the same portal to cancel your appointment if necessary.
Best Times to Visit the Washington DOL
If you can’t complete your transaction online, consider timing your visit to spend less time waiting in line. Avoid:
- The lunch hours and evenings, which tend to be busy.
- The first and last days of the month.
- Days immediately before and after holidays.
- Mondays and Fridays. The middle of the week is usually less crowded.