Camden MVC Location & Hours
2600 Mount Ephraim Ave
New Jersey MVC Office Services
- Licensing Centers.
- Disability placard (initial or renewal).
- Knowledge test for auto, CDL or motorcycle.
- License Transactions
- Out-of-state transfer.
- Renewal of license/ID, CDL, TVRs (temporary visa restricted licenses), or any other expiring license.
- Upgrade to REAL ID.
- Upgrade your class D license to a CDL.
- First-time license/permit (REAL ID or standard).
New Jersey MVC Payment
- Credit Card
- May accept ATM/Debit cards
- Money order
Most transactions by appointment only.
Saturday hours not available for certain walk-in services.
DMV Practice Tests
Get ready for your written test with one of these Great Practice Tests:
New Jersey MVC Reviews and Tips
There are no visitor tips yet, be the first!
Questions and Answers
Is this the one near me Turnersville 08012
Hello, there is a New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission Office located at 5200 Rt. 42 North, Turnersville, NJ 08012