DMV Office: 75 Tamal Vista Boulevard Corte Madera, CA 94925


Based on 6 votesRate This DMV+3 / 5
Average: 3 (6 votes)
Currently closed
Wait Time:Office Closed

Office Services

Driver License and ID Card Processing
Vehicle Registration
View full services list


No Notes to report :)

Photos of office

Upload & Share Photos

Login to post photos of this Office!

DMV Office @ corte madera, california

Are you Paying too Much for Car Insurance?

Rates starting at $19/month
Please enter your info below to compare rates:

Have a tip about this DMV? Post a Tip

DMV practice tests

Get ready for your written test with one of these Great Practice Tests:

Hours of Operation

Sunday: Closed
Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: Closed
View Non Working Holidays


Our Sponsors
Links from our Sponsors

Visitors tips

blueluna7's picture
I was worried about going to the DMV during the pandemic but the process was much faster than I had thought it would be. The line was outside and people only entered when their number was called. When they had me use the fingerprint scanner they didn't wipe it down in front of me, but maybe they had before I came in. I definitely used hand sanitizer after that. The guy who helped me was super friendly and everyone seemed to be in a great mood!

Login to post comments about this Office!