Rockport DPS Location & Hours
319 N Church
Mon 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Tue 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wed 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Thu 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Fri 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Rockport DPS Office Services
- Disabled Parking Placards
- change of address on motor vehicle records
- copies of registration receipts
- License Plates
- License Renewals
- non-fee license plates such as Purple Heart and Disabled Veterans license plates
- registration renewals (license plates and registration stickers)
- temporary registration
- vehicle title transfers
- Vehicle Title & Registration Transactions
Rockport DPS Payment
- Credit Card
Rockport DPS Office Notes
Rockport DMV services in Aransas county are provided by the Country Tax Assessor-colletors office.
Don't Forget to Leave a Review!
Let us know how this location handled your transaction. Did you have any issues?
Rockport Texas DPS Reviews and Tips
There are no visitor tips yet, be the first!
Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first!