Making an appointment is a great way to spend less time at the driver’s license office on your next visit. Scheduling for DMV appointments is done through the driver’s license office you intend to visit. Most require you to make appointments by phone, but some use an online portal.
The following driver license offices require you to make your appointments online through the Qflow portal:
- Sedgewick (Rock Rd. and Tyler locations).
- Johnson (119th St., Murlen, and Johnson Dr.).
To make a KS DMV appointment at these locations, visit the Qflow portal and:
- Choose the type of appointment you need.
- Select the office you want to visit.
- Choose an available date and time.
- Enter your customer information.
- Confirm your appointment.
For all other locations, call your local driver’s license office to make your appointment.
In some instances, you’ll have to make a trip to a driver’s license office. In these situations, you can save time by avoiding:
- Mondays and Fridays. The middle of the week is usually less crowded.
- Lunch hours and evenings. If you must visit later in the day, make sure you give yourself enough time to finish your task.
- The first and last days of the month.
- The days immediately before or after holidays.