Making an appointment ahead of time is a great way to spend less time at your local Arizona Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) office. You can make an appointment online by:
- Visiting the MVD online portal.
- Signing in or creating an MVD Now account.
- Choosing the location and time for your visit.
If you have to visit our local MVD office, you can save time by picking the right time for your trip. Consider:
- Avoiding the days before and after holidays.
- Visiting during the middle of the week (not Monday or Friday).
- Avoiding the first and last days of the month.
- Visiting early. Lunch hours and evenings are often crowded.