Skip to main content

Fort Bliss Solider Support Center TX DMV/DPS

Based on 0 votes

Fort Bliss Solider Support Center
505 Pershing Road Fort Bliss
Room A154
Fort Bliss, TX 79916
United States

7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wait Time: N/A
Last updated on:

Fort Bliss DPS Location & Hours

Office location
505 Pershing Road Fort Bliss
Fort Bliss, 79916
Sun Closed
Mon 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tue 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wed 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thu 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat Closed

Fort Bliss DPS Office Notes

The Fort Bliss Solider Support Center provides Texas DMV and DPS Services to soliders on Base. 

Don't Forget to Leave a Review!

Let us know how this location handled your transaction. Did you have any issues?

Photos of Fort Bliss Solider Support Center Office

Fort Bliss Texas DPS Reviews and Tips

There are no visitor tips yet, be the first!

Questions and Answers

Profile picture for user valeriegarcia
Jan 27
Do you do vehicle registration for out of state?
Feb 1
The Solider Support Center at Fort Bliss has a Texas DMV / Public Safety office inside for people with base access, You can do everything here but take your driving test. If you need to pay a registration for vehicle not registered in Texas you'll need to contact the state your vehicle is registered in.
Profile picture for user juliannapollay
Jan 31
How do I get a replacement Social Security card if I don’t have a ID?
Feb 1
To get a replacement Social Security card in Texas, you'll need to do the following:

1. Gather the required documents: proof of your identity (such as a driver's license or passport) and proof of your citizenship or immigration status.

2. Complete an "Application for a Social Security Card" (Form SS-5) online or in person at a Social Security office.

3. Submit the application and required documents in person, by mail, or online.

4. Wait for your card to arrive: It typically takes 10 to 14 business days to receive a replacement card.

It's important to note that the SSA limits the number of replacement Social Security cards you can receive in a year, and there may be a fee for certain replacement cards. Check the SSA's website for the most up-to-date information on requirements and fees.