DPS Appointments in Mississippi
Mississippi residents can book appointments with the Department of Public Safety (DPS) beforehand to spend less time at the office. To schedule an appointment:
- Visit the DPS online portal.
- Choose your appointment type.
- Choose the location for your visit.
- Select a date and time for your appointment.
- Enter your contact information.
- Confirm your appointment.
Going to a DPS Office In Person
If you cannot make it to your appointment, please cancel so that your spot can be filled by someone else.
Mississippi DPS Online Services
Many common DPS or Department of Revenue (DOR) tasks can be completed from the comfort of your home. The following tasks and more can be completed online:
Best Times to Visit the MS DPS
Occasionally, a visit to the DPS is unavoidable. When this is the case, you can save time by choosing the right time to visit. Typically, it’s best to avoid:
- Mondays and Fridays.
- The first and last days of the month.
- The days right before or after national holidays.
- Lunch and evening hours.
The times listed above are when the DPS office is usually especially crowded.