Renew Oklahoma Driver’s License
Oklahoma drivers are required to possess a valid driver’s license while driving and other OK residents may need a non-driver’s ID for a variety of reasons.
You can renew your license or ID up to 1 year before and after expiration.
There are a few different ways to renew a license or ID:
- In person.
Renew OK Driver’s License Online
Most OK residents can renew their non-commercial driver’s license or non-driver ID through the OK Department of Public Safety (DPS) website.
To renew online, you must:
- Visit the DPS online portal.
- Login to your DPS account. If you do NOT have an account already, you can create one by providing an email address.
- Provide the requested information. This may require your:
- ID or license number.
- Social security number (SSN).
- Pay the applicable fee.
Renew Oklahoma License or ID in Person
To renew an OK ID or license in person, visit a DPS office and:
- Provide your current driver’s license or ID.
- Pass a vision test (if required).
- Provide your medical certification (may be required for certain commercial drivers).
- Pay the required license or ID renewal fee.
OK License and ID Renewal Fees
- License renewal: $38.50.
- License renewal for 62-year-old drivers: $21.25.
- License renewal for 63-year-old drivers: $17.50.
- License renewal for 64-year-old drivers: $13.75.
- License renewal for drivers that are 65 years old and older:
- Non-driver ID: $25.