Kentucky DMV Appointments
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet allows customers to schedule appointments in advance to spend less time in line at Driver Licensing Regional Offices. Make your appointment by:
Going to Driver License Office In Person
- Visiting the drive.ky.gov online portal.
- Choosing a Driver Licensing Regional Office.
- Selecting a date and time for your appointment.
- Providing your contact information.
- Confirming your appointment.
KY DMV Online Services
- Renew a vehicle registration.
- Purchase driving records.
- Upload required commercial driver licensing (CDL) documents.
- Take online licensing classes.
Best Times to Visit Kentucky Driver Licensing Regional Offices
If visiting a driver licensing office is unavailable, you can save time by avoiding:
- Mondays and Fridays.
- The first and last days of the month.
- The days immediately before and after national holidays.
- The lunch and evening hours. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to complete your transaction.